Rochester Collision Center Inc has been in business since 1997, and we have been in our current location at 975 Jefferson Road in Henrietta, NY since 1999. Our 6000 square foot facility is centrally located with easy access to I-390. Our auto repair facility specializes in collision repair, custom painting, and specialty air brush design. As a locally owned and operated small business, we know the importance of receiving high quality, affordable and timely service. We work hard to provide each customer with personal attention, customized support, and guarantee our work is done right the first time. We work directly with all insurance companies to ensure your vehicle is repaired completely.
We know how disruptive a collision and auto repair can be to your life. Our team works to make sure your repair is as convenient as possible by:
- Working with all insurance companies
- Arranging for a rental car pick-up at our shop
- Accepting all insurance companies
- Arranging vehicle towing to our shop
- Offering free WiFi in our waiting area
- Contacting you by phone with updates on your vehicle as needed
- Working fast. In many cases, your vehicle will be completed sooner for less money than larger collision shops. You can count on the job being done right the first time.
- Guaranteeing our work
- We will match the price. Bring a quote from another shop. We will match it and in many cases beat there price.
Meet the Management
Jody Rose, President
Jody opened Rochester Collision Center in 1997 and has over 30 years experience in collision repair and custom paint. Jody does some collision repair work and most painting.
Jody also coaches the Brighton Varsity Lacrosse team.
Jody is an I-CAR Collision Repair Training Certified Technician.
Anthony Chirico, Repair Specialist
Anthony has been with Rochester Collision Center since its opening in 1997. Anthony specializes in collision repair. Anthony also leads the custom air brush design and services.He has over 35 years experience in the trade.
Kevin Seeley, Office Manager
Kevin has worked with Rochester Collision Center for 13 years. Prior to Rochester Collision Center, Kevin worked in the automobile insurance industry as an adjuster. Kevin completes estimates for services and manages the office duties.
Kevin is an I-CAR Collision Repair Training Certified Technician.